Wednesday, July 7, 2010

When Lanes Merge Themesong


拍著軚盤在聽猛風的起勁 一轉開眼睛
paak jeuk taai pun joi teng maang fung dik hei ging yat jyun hoi ngaan jing
Holding the steering wheel and hearing the power of strong wind, I opened my eyes
我突然驚醒 此際氣氛變靜
ngo dat yin geng seng chi jai hei fan bin jing
I suddenly awoke, the atmosphere suddenly turned silent
看著引擎頓了怨聲中感應 原來極任性
hon jeuk yan king deun liu yun seng jung kam ying yun loi gik yam sing
Looking at the reaction when the engine quieted grievances, actually I was very willful
望見爸爸的身影得以反省
mong gin ba ba dik san ying dak yu faan seng
Looking at father's figure, I self-reflected

從來為我艱辛亦撐起 最壞時候都不棄也不離
chung loi wai ngo gaan san jik chaang hei jeui waai si hau dou bat hei ya bat lei
Always support me arduously, won't give up and abandon even at the worst time
前路既苦澀仍是美
chin lou gei fu gip ying si mei
Road ahead is bitter but still beautiful

正當眼內全個世界丟低我在遠走
jeng dong ngaan naap chyun go sai gaai diu dai ngo joi yun jau
When the world I see left me and walked away
唯有愛我的你卻願承受
wai yau ngoi ngo dik nei jeuk yun sing sau
Only you, who love me, is willing to bear
縱使眼內全個世界都失去 但你甘願拯救
jung sai ngaan naap chyun go saai gaai dou sat heui daan nei gam yun ching gau
Even the world I see is gone, but you're willing to rescue
就算這以後 沒半點報酬 卻永不放手
jau syun je yi hau mut bun dim bou chau keuk wing bat fong sau
Even in the future, there isn't a single profit, but would never let go

拍著軚盤在聽猛風的起勁 一轉開眼睛
paak jeuk taai pun joi teng maang fung dik hei ging yat jyum hoi ngaan jing
Patting the steering wheel and hearing the power of strong wind, I opened my eyes
我突然驚醒 想到你的背影
ngo dat yin geng seng seung dou nei dik bui yeng
I suddenly awoke, thinking about your figure

Chinese lyrics Credits: to aZnangel @http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com
English lyrics Credits: to
Kay @ http://kays-entertai...t.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment